Zombie World Unity Thread

AvidAcer

i have worked the checks out and find the formula just need someone to make a program to make it simple to calculate

@Sterillium , I've been trying to get in contact with the dev on discord to donate since Wednesday and got ignored completely...
I don't know why you would try to protect/help a person like that , but I am now happy that he didn't answer. F**k this map 😁
Enjoy the Sunday !!

Mypkel

Hello, does anyone know how to write challenges? No matter how hard you try, it doesn’t work out, it resets or simply ignores the values
Привет кто знает как прописать челенджы? Как бы не пытался не получаеться обнуляет или просто игнорит значения
<Название раздела="Вызовы">
<Key name="GCLShieldProblems">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLTeamGame">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLInfantry">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLTorture">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLConstructor">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLWarpSpeed">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLNext2Ded">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
</Section>

Ragnarok

Hello, does anyone know how to write challenges? No matter how hard you try, it doesn’t work out, it resets or simply ignores the values
Привет кто знает как прописать челенджы? Как бы не пытался не получаеться обнуляет или просто игнорит значения
<Название раздела="Вызовы">
<Key name="GCLShieldProblems">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLTeamGame">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLInfantry">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLTorture">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLConstructor">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLWarpSpeed">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
<Key name="GCLNext2Ded">
<Value int="0"/>
</Key>
</Section>
You can write in challenges with low effort just leave a post on my account 4 more info

Solarity

I guess you can't edit the bank files anymore. Seems like it always resets.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited:

Synka

hey guys you should be careful, I had a talk with the admins because they asked me why I cheat, and they let slip that the thread creator here works with them for a cut of the pay. Aka this guy is getting paid to make sure nobody hacks the banks, so if you write here and leak info he will use it to patch the method out

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
hey guys you should be careful, I had a talk with the admins because they asked me why I cheat, and they let slip that the thread creator here works with them for a cut of the pay. Aka this guy is getting paid to make sure nobody hacks the banks, so if you write here and leak info he will use it to patch the method out
ROFL