Zombie World Unity Thread

AbusedPet

Released.
After a bit of testing and messing around, it works quickly and flawlessly for the most part. Found one little bug and that is if you have multiple handles and switch between them you can't click on the ''give me all challenges'' button but that's pretty minor. A quick restart of the app fixes it. Once again thanks for your amazing work ;)

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
After a bit of testing and messing around, it works quickly and flawlessly for the most part. Found one little bug and that is if you have multiple handles and switch between them you can't click on the ''give me all challenges'' button but that's pretty minor. A quick restart of the app fixes it. Once again thanks for your amazing work ;)
I made the button like this because when you doubleclick it, itll maybe fuck up. Ill fix it soon for multihandles. For now, just restart it :)

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
Its fixed now, you can spamclick the button without failure :)

AbusedPet

If you find other bugs, just tell me :) or ideas for the App to make it better.
But as always, thank you for using.
You got it, will continue testing around and note down if I see something janky going on. As for making it better, I dunno I really like the menu it's super clean. Maybe add an option to add individual challenges instead of all? Not really sure why would anyone want that but there are strange people.

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
You got it, will continue testing around and note down if I see something janky going on. As for making it better, I dunno I really like the menu it's super clean. Maybe add an option to add individual challenges instead of all? Not really sure why would anyone want that but there are strange people.
yeah i was thinking about that, but since the stuff is hidden, theres no reason to add them specific... ^^

Bruh

also if they want 1 specific challenge for whatever reason, they can do it themselves as long as they have some kind of bank signing program

Thanks a whooole lot for that, i was getting tired of the endless grind of this game, and i have 0 knowledge of coding, so that helpeda lot, you rock!

Synka

Thanks so much for this, considering their pay2win model (literally buying challenges that otherwise take 4+ hours) im really glad someone used their time to save us from that.
Do you think it would also be possible to gain access to the p2w heroes they make? kerrigan etc.

AbusedPet

Thanks so much for this, considering their pay2win model (literally buying challenges that otherwise take 4+ hours) im really glad someone used their time to save us from that.
Do you think it would also be possible to gain access to the p2w heroes they make? kerrigan etc.
They are tied to player handles, so no

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
Not possible sorry.