Unable To Reduce CPU Usage While Gaming

Hello friends. Recently, I bought a gaming PC; because I love to play games on PC. Every time I start a game on PC, 90% of my computer's CPU is being used. But GPU is being used only 10-15%. Guys, I don't understand why this is happening, and how to fix this problem. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

The configuration of my computer is mentioned below:
10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400 processor
16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz
GTX 1050ti
But even after that, whenever you start any game, the CPU seems to be using 85-90%.

Sterillium

this is the wrong forum here for that, a high cpu usage could have like 1000 causes.
contact your local pc guy.

I'm sorry to bother you! However, I have applied a process mentioned here. After applying the process, a little problem has been solved. That is, I just uninstalled the GPU driver from the PC and downloaded and installed the drivers from the manufacturer's website. Now my computer is using 55% of CPU and 30% of GPU. But I think I can get a little better performance from the computer. Also if you can tell any other way, then it is very useful.

DarkJesture_

Administrator
If you want to get a small boost you can overclock your GPU and mem. Risk lowering the life of the equip. otherwise I think for that build it's pretty solid if you're using %55 while in-game.

AimexCheats

Close not needed processes and it should do the trick. Be sure that no gay windows process like updater or defender is trashing your PC.

Dosun

Hi You can simply check those options

• Check GPU drivers.
  • Tweak in-game setting.
  • Patch-affected games.
  • Disable third-party apps working in the background.
  • Disable all power-preserving modes in BIOS/UEFI.
  • Enable XMP in BIOS/UEFI.
  • Use 4 cores if possible and try overclocking.
  • Reinstall the game.