Stealth Server Source*****Use From You're Own Internet/Ported Lasting Data****

Once we've done this properly, can we add NoKv mod on this later on? Also, what security measures should I take so that Microsoft doesn't mess with us?

And could you also add ReadMe.txt files to the videos? It will be very helpful for us. Because I use translate and I read what you write using translate. Thanks.

Her şeyi doğru yapabileceğini düşünüyorum ama LiveProfile'a bağlanamıyorum, 2. resimdeki gidiyor.

1621678874400.png

IMG_20210522_131331.jpg
Bu iki plandan kendi xbdm xbox hdd1'inize koydum. Ve benim Kv.bin/Cpukey.bin ile.
Başka bir dosyaya var mı?

Attachments

Last edited:

arms04

I believe I did everything right but I can't connect to LiveProfile, I get the error in picture # 2.

View attachment 260

View attachment 258

View attachment 261
I put these two files into an xbdm xbox hdd1 of your own. And with my Kv.bin/Cpukey.bin.
Do I need another file?
Your getting that error probably because your trying to connect to xmls. Which you have none setup so you'll get that error. Your connecting to live though. Also yes you put stealth.xex, stealth.ini onto your /hdd where your kv.bin & CPUkey.bin are located

You'll need an Apache http webserver to setup XML. On your stealth client under TitleHoooks.cpp put in your webaddress like Ive got mine.

1621706628939.png

then make sure your xml file is set correctly like mine as well.

1621706702936.png

You can see the end result here. http://assets.silent.hosted.nfoservers.com/assets/stealth/dashhome.xml

Also Dashhome.xml file can be found in client folder

1621707207388.png

Also on your Dashlaunch v3.21 make sure xhttp is set to false

Attachments

Last edited:

When I was under this topic, I thought that only my own computer and my own internet were enough :)

But will I always need an nfo server anyway? Did I get it right?

arms04

When I was under this topic, I thought that only my own computer and my own internet were enough :)

But will I always need an nfo server anyway? Did I get it right?
no you wont always need an NFO server. You can use your own internet & computer to host any of these servers.

Evet.. lütfen bana bunu öğret.. Bana bunu öğretmelisin.. Bunu nasıl yaparım? Lütfen bana yardım et!

Bu tür bir site bana yardımcı olabilir mi? Yapmam gereken tam olarak bu mu?👇🏽
IMG_20210524_093659.jpg

Last edited:

arms04

Yess .. please teach me this .. You have to teach me this .. How do I do this? Please help me!

Can this kind of site help me? Is that exactly what I should do? 👇🏽
View attachment 267
Since its just you and your buddies use Xampp. Also you can find free domain names here https://my.freenom.com although you really dont need them. I did a whole 3 hour demo on setting up xampp a few years ago. Also if you cant understand the english you can turn on closed captioning which youtube offers.

Here is another tutorial I found on youtube

Another one you can try is nginx

Thank you so much.

I've been trying to find out what you're saying for a while. I am now at this stage on the way to create a Stealth Server using my own computer and internet:
+ I installed Wampserver64 and ran it.
+ When I enter my IP address, I can access my index from anywhere.
but
1- In any video, I could not see in which directory and how to place the Xbox360SDK, Stealth3_5 etc folders on my computer. Will I put these folders in my www directory in wampserver?

2- I worked on phpmyadmin but I couldn't understand much from the videos. I couldn't figure out how to make a connection between my local files and phpmyadmin.?

arms04

Thank you so much.

I've been trying to find out what you're saying for a while. I am now at this stage on the way to create a Stealth Server using my own computer and internet:
+ I installed Wampserver64 and ran it.
+ When I enter my IP address, I can access my index from anywhere.
but
1- In any video, I could not see in which directory and how to place the Xbox360SDK, Stealth3_5 etc folders on my computer. Will I put these folders in my www directory in wampserver?

2- I worked on phpmyadmin but I couldn't understand much from the videos. I couldn't figure out how to make a connection between my local files and phpmyadmin.?
Only files your going to put in the http webserver is your xml files. Your webserver folder is accessible to the internet. I mean you literally can put webs files in their. Test your webserver to see if its working properly. Open up a webbrowser & enter your Ip Address. You just need to build listener file then run .exe file. Listener starts up. From your photos above if looks like you've pretty much got everything running. Also make sure you open up http ports through your firewall. Which would be port 80. For phpmyadmin if your using stealth 3.5 you dont need it. PHPmyadmin is really only meant if you are using an mysql database.

Here's a video if you want to know more.

And , I see in the video that it generates random cpukey.bin with CpuKeyCreator. What was this for? What does it do? Should I do it too?
(I am using my own Kv.bin and Cpukey.bin.)

arms04

And , I see in the video that it generates random cpukey.bin with CpuKeyCreator. What was this for? What does it do? Should I do it too?
(I am using my own Kv.bin and Cpukey.bin.)
CPUkeycreator is only if you want to use a different CPUKEY.bin while connecting to xboxlive. The rumor is that using a different CPU key will make you last longer. Honestly there is no such solid proof only people's testimony.

arms04

Is it enough to just send stealth.xex and ini file to my friends?
Can my friends also remotely connect to Live over my computer and my internet at the same time?
Yes just send them stealth.xex & stealth.ini. They'll connect to your PC. But remember traffic is going through your internet. So the more data being trasnfer with your internet the more it will slow you down.

Yes just send them stealth.xex & stealth.ini. They'll connect to your PC. But remember traffic is going through your internet. So the more data being trasnfer with your internet the more it will slow you down.
I moved my files to a hosting site. But at the same time, I couldn't figure out where to use the Listener.exe program. Previously, I couldn't connect to live without the Listener program running. How will it be now? Could you please guide me on this as well?