Removed advertising (d3scene allows nonsense,character assassination and allegations posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choron

Join Date on D3Scene:Aug 25, 2020
Name of Hack(s)/Service(s): Choron-Cheats
Time Undetected: since dec/2019
Compatible Games: depending on each product, for details check: product list
Terms of Service: Choron TOS
Refund Policy: Choron Policy

Since this forum allows assumptions/assertions and insinuations in the form of character assassination or spam, we have no further interest in advertising our products here. We would just like to point out the following: Don’t listen to everything you read, most of it is nonsense and written by users without background knowledge or with the goal of harming someone. Therefore, act with caution and make your own impression instead of following the path of others, go your own.

Attention: Our Slots are limited.

You are looking for more feedbacks or want to test it by yourself for free ?
Expired! 1 Month | Free = Choron-Cheats.com

Attention Gamer:
We will NEVER ask for PAYMENTS in DM!
We will NEVER add YOU in DISCORD or share private DISCORD ADDS!
We dont have any kind of RESELLER ! All else then us are SCAM, be CAREFUL!
We dont have another OFFICIAL PUBLIC DISCORD-SERVER! Dont fall for FAKES!

Questions? Check our F.A.Q !
We also recommend that you visit our website via a computer, for graphical optimization reasons.
Don’t get us wrong, but we don’t have to and we don’t have any interest in suggesting anything to us or in proving something to some unsuspecting/ignorant users who don’t even get or have the right information and so it ends in a discussion where both sides only lose time and nothing is achieved. We want to work without such a kind of user. We accept any kind of criticism or statements, unless they are answered through our site and may be relevant, but we do not need any insinuations/assumptions/character assassination or spam. We understand that some will not understand this, because unfortunately a part of the community only thinks from morning to noon, but it does not help us to explain these users all, also we cant. Everyone should and must have his or her own opinion, but if you put it down, you should observe certain rules. Since this board also doesn’t look very lively, we’re pulling back here, it just doesn’t benefit either side.

Greetings Choron

Last edited:

makemefake

So you offer cheats for league such as for faceit anticheat yet the purchase needs to go through discord regardless of your fancy website. Seems sketch somehow. Also im getting major overmod vibes here

Choron

So you offer cheats for league such as for faceit anticheat yet the purchase needs to go through discord regardless of your fancy website. Seems sketch somehow. Also im getting major overmod vibes here
Hello makemefake, Thank you in advance for your criticism, after all, we also want to get better and not worse. To comment on your comment: Compared to many others, we offer at least a website, although we were never enthusiastic about websites and design. Since discord is currently one of the most popular communication platforms, it should be understandable why we chose it. Especially the support plugin helps us enormously and saves us time to design something of our own. The fact that a purchase must currently be made via discord or email has the background that we do not accept every purchase request/user and because there is currently no system that checks for us and determines whether a request is ok for us or not, we still have to process it manually and because it is of course very simple if you then link it with discord or an email service. I could now give you many more reasons, but I hope that you could get such a small insight why we do what we do.

Yours faithfully Choron

makemefake

Well if this is legit im willing to try.

can you give any vouch copies? And or reliable feedbacks since all feedbacks seem to come from your site

BlackWolfSante

Elder User
Well if this is legit im willing to try.

can you give any vouch copies? And or reliable feedbacks since all feedbacks seem to come from your site
use a test account i already can guarantee you if you try , League , Valorant , EFT you will get banned soon. No offense against the reseller and the site in general i just know what im talking about and i know the cheats / devs.

514blizzy

Elder User
I mean the price is realistic, as I currently use a cheat for faceit that I'm paying 350$ a month for.

Nonetheless, visuals on faceit? Really? I mean come on dude, we all know you aren't using DMA nor are you using hardware, especially with the recent BE/faceit update the pretty much made all screamers useless unless you know how to flash properly.

This sounds like BS, is it driver based or UEFI based cuz as of right now I know those are some of the only working methods. Unless you're some savant, we need some proof

Choron

At first, it is a pity that much is commented on and claimed without having knowledge or thinking cleary about it. This here, as everywhere, evidence and preferably free versions are desired are clear to us. But those who think about it should know that this is not so easy possible. We will not share direct information and clues about our procedures. Due to haters and fake comments we are already in contact with some forums operators(admins=trusted) to provide them a trial version (e. g. Elitepvpers). Random we do not offer test versions. Backgrounds can be thought of or you can also fin out on our website.

Do us the favour and refrain from meaningless comments, insinuations/claims without being able to refute anything clearly. If you don’t like our offer, you don’t have to claim it either and you can continue to look around for something else.

Yours faithfully Choron

BlackWolfSante

Elder User
You are a reseller nothing more you neither coded a line on any of the products. The EFT cheat you sell is Ring1 which is known for being detected every 1-2 months. Not only effected on EFT. The League cheat you sell is Toir+ (actually a working version) or Zenbot I guess it’s Zenbot. Epvp is known for useless staff team they barely care about scam nor false informations. So your „Feedback“ related Epvp is worth like a fart.

@514blizzy is just giving people information of the csgo product you trying to sell nothing more and it’s his good Right. You say it’s Fake then proof the product you are selling so he can change his mind.

EDIT; Aswell to ur comment „Do us the favour and refrain from meaningless comments, insinuations/claims without being able to refute anything clearly. If you don’t like our offer, you don’t have to claim it either and you can continue to look around for something else.“

Im just giving my honest opinion I’m since idk 9 years in the scene I test every shit on the market to give my own mind and Feedback and that’a my result like it or don’t like it Take it as a Review even when I haven’t purchase it anything from you since it doesn’t matter it’s not your product you are a reseller and im talking about the products you trying to resell.

Last edited:

Choron

You are a reseller nothing more you neither coded a line on any of the products. The EFT cheat you sell is Ring1 which is known for being detected every 1-2 months. Not only effected on EFT. The League cheat you sell is Toir+ (actually a working version) or Zenbot I guess it’s Zenbot. Epvp is known for useless staff team they barely care about scam nor false informations. So your „Feedback“ related Epvp is worth like a fart.

@514blizzy is just giving people information of the csgo product you trying to sell nothing more and it’s his good Right. You say it’s Fake then proof the product you are selling so he can change his mind.

EDIT; Aswell to ur comment „Do us the favour and refrain from meaningless comments, insinuations/claims without being able to refute anything clearly. If you don’t like our offer, you don’t have to claim it either and you can continue to look around for something else.“

Im just giving my honest opinion I’m since idk 9 years in the scene I test every shit on the market to give my own mind and Feedback and that’a my result like it or don’t like it Take it as a Review even when I haven’t purchase it anything from you since it doesn’t matter it’s not your product you are a reseller and im talking about the products you trying to resell.
You imply, assert and want something from us. I don’t see any reason why we’re in some sort of evidentiary duty, we don’t depend on you in this situation. If this doesn’t suit you, please save your comments (opinion/spam) and leave. We hear enough every day where everyone claims to be omniscient or someone else. Likewise, such a kind of conversation does not belong in this selling thread. If you are interested in a conversation, please conduct it privately with us or in a corresponding area.

BlackWolfSante

Elder User
You imply, assert and want something from us. I don’t see any reason why we’re in some sort of evidentiary duty, we don’t depend on you in this situation. If this doesn’t suit you, please save your comments (opinion/spam) and leave. We hear enough every day where everyone claims to be omniscient or someone else. Likewise, such a kind of conversation does not belong in this selling thread. If you are interested in a conversation, please conduct it privately with us or in a corresponding area.
no need to deal that privately you simple try to avoid the facts simple is that you sell smth then show proofes. And specially when it comes to csgo faceit/esea. And as I said it on my last post „take it as a Review“ not sure where that is spam. Accept it or not atleast others are aware of the products you resell.

makemefake

A lot of fancy words there eh guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.