[WTS] Private source engine cheats (CSS, CSGO, TF2 etc)

mknz

Hi there,

I'm a private cheat developer with extensive game hacking knowledge and years of experience with CPP.

I'm currently looking for a few new customers interested in owning their very own cheat.

Supported games
CS:S
CS:GO
TF2
Feel free to request a game.

Prices will depend on what/how many features are requested.
The source code can also be provided,
if requested.
All cheats will be created using cpp, unless another language is requested.

For more information feel free to contact @mknz#7204 on Discord.

lort1234

Du you have any +rep some where? Otherwise it would probably be hard to get customers, BUT good luck with sales!

mknz

Du you have any +rep some where? Otherwise it would probably be hard to get customers, BUT good luck with sales!
Thank you for the response! I'm trying to build a new user base, as the majority of my customers are no longer around. I do plan on making a video showcasing projects I've worked on, I'm just a little busy atm.

lort1234

Thank you for the response! I'm trying to build a new user base, as the majority of my customers are no longer around. I do plan on making a video showcasing projects I've worked on, I'm just a little busy atm.
Well if i was you i would probably give out some vouches, and make that video :)

514blizzy

Elder User
Here's a quick showcase of my most recent
project, a 5EWIN bypass.

I saw someone yesterday talk about something like this and his name was Katy.

Is that your config?

If it is, you have a very unusual way of doing business.

Is this your discord

mknz

I saw someone yesterday talk about something like this and his name was Katy.

Is that your config?

If it is, you have a very unusual way of doing business.

Is this your discord
That's definitely not me, my Discord is @mknz#7204.

Also, the cheat used in the video is incomplete, it doesn't even have a config system. I just used that as an example.

514blizzy

Elder User
But you were speaking to a guy/girl named Katy, you made that video for him/her clearly.

Katy came in to a discord I'm in and started asking about this cheat bla bla bla being sold for 400$ or something like that, so connecting the dots, it is your cheat?

mknz

I think you're mistaken. Yes, I have dealt with guy/girl in the past but he refused to make the payment. Also, the price was nowhere near $400.

DeSibyl

I don't like to be "that guy", however, may I ask why you have the "CSGOSimple" source on your desktop? If you code everything from scratch why do you need a public csgo source code?

mknz

I don't like to be "that guy", however, may I ask why you have the "CSGOSimple" source on your desktop? If you code everything from scratch why do you need a public csgo source code?
It was simply used as an example. I'm not going to write a cheat from scratch just for testing.

DeSibyl

It was simply used as an example. I'm not going to write a cheat from scratch just for testing.
idk I mean I would think since you claim to have an extensive history with game hacking that you'd use your own code as examples for potential customers... Just my thought process, if I see public source code used by a 'private' cheat coder it makes me want to steer clear.

ghostr

Hi Mr.Developer, Lets just do a simple little question to see if you know anything at all, bit-wise operations are very important for developing any kind of cheat, so what please tell me what the result of this is, and each operator.

DWORD r11 = 0x44221133;

DWORD r12 = r11 << 0xD;

DWORD Value = r12 >> r11 << r12 ^ r11 % 255;

Whats the Result of r12, and Value?

ghostr

Also prossess hacker and undetected dont really go hand and hand...

The way Prossess hacker injects the DLL Is very simple to detect, and you cant do much in "your" DLL to bypass something that happens before its loaded into memory.

And is it really that hard to open visual studio and start a new c++project?

Also from my little knowledge of 5EWINAC, Last time i messed with it i bypassed it in under 30 mins anyway.