[WTS] nightfall.site | EFT, Apex, R6S, Rust, CSGO, TF2 Cheats | Invite Only | External | Ring0 | Android Radar | More cheats to come!

mAtz3

Bought CS:GO today. A little work to set up but works very good and easy after that. Can recommend
Best external Vischeck i ever had in a cheat.

Thoz

Edit: RCS got added to individual weapons, making it a much better experience. redid some of the review.

REVIEW
So I got access to NF a few days ago, and promised to do a review after I got used to it. Remember the cheat is still in its early stages, so take the critic with a grain of salt.

Aimbot 9.0 / 10
the aimbot in itself is topnotch. Feels smooth and snappy. You can control the RCS with strength and everything.
Theres still some small settings like multiple aimkeys for different weapons missing, however, the aimbot is really nice and they just added multiple hitboxes, so I know Steven is going in the right direction with this. Oh, and the visible check is freaking awesome.

ESP 6/10
Standard esp that just got added, but it lags a key feature.. Being able to see it with fullscreen. Borderless is trash.

Andriod radar -/-
Can't say, don't use it. But god damn the feature list on it is long.

Support 10/10
Steven has been replying instantly, every time I've dm'd him. He's chill and is willing to explain things. He makes sure everything is working, even before you're paying and if it doesn't work, he'll refund you. He also added RCS on request, as of 15/1/2021.

The price is low, the cheat is only 10 slots, it's getting updated constantly and I really love the stealth simulation feature, it just gives you that sense of extra security. Steven was on here for years, so trusting him shouldn't be a concern. I can defo recommend it, you will be part of a small group, meaning you get a closer "relationship" to your provider.
I can recommend that you get it now and follow the process of it.

Last edited:

steveN

Contributor
REVIEW
So I got access to NF a few days ago, and promised to do a review after I got used to it. Remember the cheat is still in its early stages, so take the critic with a grain of salt.

Aimbot 7.5 / 10
the aimbot in itself is topnotch. Feels smooth and snappy, however..
Its the settings for the aimbot thats lacking, hence the lower score.
It's missing an RCS option. There's already RCS on it, but you got no way of turning it off nor can you control how strong you want it. Theres also small settings like multiple aimkeys for different weapons missing, however, the aimbot is really nice and they just added multiple hitboxes, so I know Steven is going in the right direction with this. Oh, and the visible check is freaking awesome.

ESP 6/10
Standard esp that just got added, but it lags a key feature.. Being able to see it with fullscreen. Borderless is trash.

Andriod radar -/-
Can't say, don't use it. But god damn the feature list on it is long.

Support 10/10
Steven has been replying instantly, every time I've dm'd him. He's chill and is willing to explain things. He makes sure everything is working, even before you're paying and if it doesn't work, he'll refund you.

The price is low, the cheat is only 10 slots, it's getting updated constantly and I really love the stealth simulation feature, it just gives you that sense of extra security. Steven was on here for years, so trusting him shouldn't be a concern. I can defo recommend it, you will be part of a small group, meaning you get a closer "relationship" to your provider.
I can recommend that you get it now and follow the process of it.
thanks for the review, working on the rcs options as I'm typing this ;)

EDIT: recoil settings can be adjusted individually for each weapon now.

Last edited:

DarkJesture_

Administrator
I'm impressed so far. I've used it for a few days now. Any issues I ran into steven was quick to help out. I've been playing with the csgo cheat, android radar is nifty, aimbot works great. The vischeck is impressive as advertised.

I've been having issues with all my other games after updating my windows, so I haven't tested too much. I know its a hardware issue for me which is getting fixed right now.

tl:dr it's nice, good support so far, low slots. (y)

minismuts

Been using the Apex Legends cheat for some time now. Everything about it is just amazing. The aimbot is extremely legit looking and is easy to configure. Trust me, i've tried quite a lot of different cheats for Apex, But none beats this.

If you're looking for a legit apex cheat, this is definitely it.

Review

So I have used Nightfall for a few days - but I was only interested in using the triggerbot function.

Triggerbot 10/10. It's a strange thing to give something a 10/10 rating as that is a perfect score, implying that there is no room for improvement. I've used a few triggerbots before, and steveN's works best. Admittedly, the differences are small, but they do matter. And for the price, this really is as good as it gets.

Support 10/10. I first talked to steveN when it was nearly midnight for him. He very kindly mentioned that he would only be online for a few more minutes since it was nearing sleep-time, but that he would be happy to answer any questions while he was online. He ended up graciously letting allowing me through the approval process and when I started NF up, I immediately got an error. There was something wrong with my PC. He was a bit confused as to why I was erroring out, but he looked up an error code, told me what was wrong, and started to get ready to investigate. I had to mention that this wasn't urgent and that he should go to bed several times before he finally went to bed. I ended up having to reformat my PC as there was something distinctly...off and that worked! I was able to use NF. Except, there was a very minor function of NF that I couldn't quite get working. I messaged steveN, who replied back and I again mentioned that this wasn't urgent and that I'd likely be able to test the next day. The next day, steveN followed up with me to check on me. I don't even do that at work. If a client says, this isn't urgent, I just reply "k bro, just lmk when you have time to talk about it" so that I can get the client off my plate. Not steveN. He's like a tick - he's going to latch onto your ass and make sure that you're happy.

I can't speak to the rest of the features in NF, but if you're at least interested in a solid triggerbot and great support, I would highly recommend reaching out to steveN for an application.

Last edited:

steveN

Contributor
Review

So I have used Nightfall for a few days - but I was only interested in using the triggerbot function.

Triggerbot 10/10. It's a strange thing to give something a 10/10 rating as that is a perfect score, implying that there is no room for improvement. I've used a few triggerbots before, and steveN's works best. Admittedly, the differences are small, but they do matter. And for the price, this really is as good as it gets.

Support 10/10. I first talked to steveN when it was nearly midnight for him. He very kindly mentioned that he would only be online for a few more minutes since it was nearing sleep-time, but that he would be happy to answer any questions while he was online. He ended up graciously letting allowing me through the approval process and when I started NF up, I immediately got an error. There was something wrong with my PC. He was a bit confused as to why I was erroring out, but he looked up an error code, told me what was wrong, and started to get ready to investigate. I had to mention that this wasn't urgent and that he should go to bed several times before he finally went to bed. I ended up having to reformat my PC as there was something distinctly...off and that worked! I was able to use NF. Except, there was a very minor function of NF that I couldn't quite get working. I messaged steveN, who replied back and I again mentioned that this wasn't urgent and that I'd likely be able to test the next day. The next day, steveN followed up with me to check on me. I don't even do that at work. If a client says, this isn't urgent, I just reply "k bro, just lmk when you have time to talk about it" so that I can get the client off my plate. Not steveN. He's like a tick - he's going to latch onto your ass and make sure that you're happy.

I can't speak to the rest of the features in NF, but if you're at least interested in a solid triggerbot and great support, I would highly recommend reaching out to steveN for an application.
Hahaha, best review I've ever gotten. Thanks for your thorough review mate, I appreciate it. You made my day :ROFLMAO: