[WTS] nightfall.site | Apex, R6S, Rust, CSGO, TF2 Cheats | Invite Only | External | Ring0 | Android Radar | More cheats to come!

xSuz

So you did a exit scam model of your business.
Pure was sold as a lifetime project but it does not work for like 2 years now.
You also banned me for something I didn’t do and you knew it but we have a small argue so it was easier for you :) Basically you with Cipa scammed me and much more ppl for 150€

Last edited:

dreamz1993

You also banned me for something I didn’t do and you knew it but we have a small argue so it was easier for you :) Basically you with Cipa scammed me and much more ppl for 150€
Lifetime doesnt mean forever steven discontinued pure control and started working on a different project, i was in pure control as well, so he asked if there is still interest in pure control,since noone replied, he is focusing on nighfall. There are some old pure control user in nightfall though. Also steven and cipa had some "communication" problems in the past.

steveN

Contributor
To add onto what @dreamz1993 said, I never wanted to discontinue purecontrol. The main reason it was discontinued was because VMT hooking got detected by VAC. And me being me, I didn't want to risk my customers being banned, but also found no way around the VMT hooks at the time. That's why I started focusing on other projects.

xSuz

Lifetime doesnt mean forever steven discontinued pure control and started working on a different project, i was in pure control as well, so he asked if there is still interest in pure control,since noone replied, he is focusing on nighfall. There are some old pure control user in nightfall though. Also steven and cipa had some "communication" problems in the past.
I don’t care if they had a communication problem or not. I’m just feeling scammed because I’ve paid for something I couldn’t use because of problems in administration, leaks of user base and users information etc.
Just want to inform everyone interested in nightfall that Steven have a not cristal past :)

Also want to add, that pure developed by Steven was one of the most enjoyable cheat for cs that I had a chance to use. ( used almost everything). Pure was bugged AF but aimbot was just like a magic :)

steveN

Contributor
I don’t care if they had a communication problem or not. I’m just feeling scammed because I’ve paid for something I couldn’t use because of problems in administration, leaks of user base and users information etc.
Just want to inform everyone interested in nightfall that Steven have a not cristal past :)

Also want to add, that pure developed by Steven was one of the most enjoyable cheat for cs that I had a chance to use. ( used almost everything). Pure was bugged AF but aimbot was just like a magic :)
I appreciate the response. Sorry that you feel that way.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to make you feel better. So I won't even attempt it. But I'd like to think that my userbase speaks for itself. I hope everything in life goes well for you. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Really, I do hope the best for you.