MapHack for Warcraft 3 Battle.net [UNDETECTED] 2022

fazeee

Hello everyone, ladies and gentlemen.
Many people asked me to make a maphack not only for Iccup, but also for other platforms. And now this moment has come :)
Please welcome a new maphack that will work on any existing platforms, the main thing is that the patch should be 1.26. RGC, Gameranger and etc.

Functions that are present in it:
- You can see the heroes on the minimap
- You can see the heroes on the main map
- You can see illusions
- Invisors visible
- Enemy wards visible
- All creeps on the map are visible
Basically that's all. I think this is quite enough to get an advantage over the enemies:)

The maphack will be updated over time as far as possible.

As proof, I will record a video with the game on RGC at the weekend, but the maphack will work on other platforms of version 1.26.

My topic has passed - https://d3scene.com/forum/index.php?threads/maphack-for-iccup-2021-full-undetected.573/

Anyone who is interested in this miracle, please write to me on telegrams - @IgorOstapchuk or in private messages on the site. I will answer less often on the site. In telegrams almost instantly)

P.S. Sorry for my English :) I am Russian speaking.

carino

Hello !
2 qustion plz
1-u can see spell coolddown ? example if leoric vs u can to know if he has ulti or his spell on coolddown
2-u can close clickable untis ? i mean rgc staff can to know if u click heros in fog, so i wanna see heros in fog but i dont want to be able to click on it , cuz click on fog =easy ban

fazeee

Hello !
2 qustion plz
1-u can see spell coolddown ? example if leoric vs u can to know if he has ulti or his spell on coolddown
2-u can close clickable untis ? i mean rgc staff can to know if u click heros in fog, so i wanna see heros in fog but i dont want to be able to click on it , cuz click on fog =easy ban
This version of mx is without clicks on heroes, only their visibility on the main map and on the minimap.

fazeee

Hello everyone, ladies and gentlemen) As promised, I recorded a video of mh's performance on RGC. Again, it will work on any map, on any platform if you are using Warcraft 1.26 patch. There are already the first people who received this miracle, do you want it too? Write to Telegram @IgorOstapchuk or on the website in a personal)