MapHack for Iccup 2021 Full [UNDETECTED]

fazeee

Hello everyone, I decided to revive this section a little: 3

My team and I made a mx for Iccup a year ago, but now we decided to share this creation with you. (And why not )

The functions it contains:
1) You can see the heroes and neutrals on the main map;
2) You can see the heroes and neutrals on the minimap; {{1} } 3) Clickability of heroes and neutrals in the fog of war;
4) Shows illusions;
5) Shows pings of opponents on the minimap;
6) Shows invisible;
7 ) You can see the runes and there is an alert in the chat where the active rune appeared;
8) You can transfer gold to your allies
Well, I hope I haven't forgotten anything) But in principle, if I forgot, in any case, everything I mentioned above already enough for any gamer

About the cheat itself:
It will work forever because we constantly update it, the anti-cheat ban is simply excluded. As soon as the update of the launcher comes out, it will be impossible to play with the cheat right away, the message "Your mx is required in the update ..." appears when launching, and after a couple of hours we update and test everything, if everything is ok, we launch it. {{1 }}
Proofs:
PS Don't look at the game, I played like a boot, we even merged that game)) I didn't play for 1-2 months, I had to call at least. The main thing is to look at work.

For those who want to get MapHack, knock on Telegram @IgorOstapchuk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Всем привет, решил немножко оживить данный раздел :3

Я и моя команда ещё год назад сделали мх для Iccup'a, ну а сейчас решили поделиться с вами данным творением.(а почему бы и нет)

Функции которые в нем присутствуют:
1) Видно героев и нейтралов на основной карте;
2) Видно героев и нейтралов на миникарте;
3) Кликабельность героев и нейтралов в тумане войны;
4) Показывает иллюзии;
5) Показывает пинги противников на миникарте;
6) Показывает невидимых;
7) Видно руны и есть оповещение в чат где появилась активная руна;
8) Можно передавать золото союзникам
Ну надеюсь ничего не забыл) А в принципе если и забыл, в любом случае всё что я назвал выше уже достаточно для любого геймера

Про сам чит:
Работать он будет вечно т.к. мы его постоянно обновляем, бан от античита просто исключен. Как только выходит обновление лаунчера, сразу же с читом играть будет невозможно, выходит надпись при запуске "Ваш мх требуется в обновлении..." и через пару часов мы всё обновляем и тестим, если всё окей, запускаем его в работу.

Пруфы:
P.S. На игру не смотрите, играл как ботинок, мы даже ту игру слили)) Месяца 1-2 не играл, надо было раскликаться хотя бы. Главное на работу мх гляньте.

Для тех, кто желает получить МапХак, стучите в Телеграмм @IgorOstapchuk

fazeee

As you can see, there are no bans, no drops, everything works perfectly. Write to Telegram, do not hesitate :)

Как видите, банов, дропов никаких нету, всё работает идеально. Пишите в Телеграмм, не стесняйтесь

Last edited:

4ykot93

Спасибо большое, все более чем замечательно, все работает без дропов, лагов и прочего! Чит ОГОНЬ! всем советую!

fazeee

I played one more game on the same account)
No bans, no drops. Who wants to receive, you know what to do)

Сыграл ещё одну игру на том же аккаунте) Банов, дропов нету. Кто желает получить, знаете, что делать)

fazeee

There is a new season on the ice pick, so they have updated their anti-hack launcher, but this is not a problem for us) The new ice pick protection has been hacked and you can already play with mx without the risk of a ban or a drop. The whole function works as before)
Recorded the game in the new season, look)

На айсикапе новый сезон, соответственно они обновили свой антихак лаунчер, но для нас это не проблема) Новый защита айсикапа взломана и уже можно играть с мх без риска бана, дропа. Весь функионал работает как и прежде)
Записал игру в новом сезоне, посмотрите)

fazeee

Сыграл новую игру. Как видите аккаунт тот же, даже админы на форуме не сидят. А антихак никак не спалит наш мх, поэтому бана никогда не будет. Новый сезон не проблема, весь функционал всё так же работает. В планах добавить разгон бары и санстрайк инвокера)
Игра 14 сентября -

Played a new game. As you can see, the account is the same, even the admins do not sit on the forum. And the anti-hack will not burn our moss in any way, so there will never be a ban. The new season is not a problem, all the functionality still works. We plan to add baratrum overclocking and invoker sunstrike)

Creedtrup

There on launch of dota with green text written original seller of maphack in telegram and i know him. Dont know who are you but he is original seller @Official_Web_ModeR

fazeee

A month later I played again, everything is okay, everything continues to work. We fixed some problems, added some features) If you are interested - write)

Спустя месяц ещё сыграл, всё окей, всё продолжает работать. Пофиксили некоторые проблемы, добавили некоторые фишки) Кому интересно - пишите)