[WTS] HYPEX.TO - PUBG MOD ⭐ [LIMITED SLOTS | 1 YEAR+ UD] ⭐

MaxFind

The mod is great. Updated regularly and the admins are on discord every day answering questions and helping people You will get what you pay. The mod is easy to use and there is lots of settings you can use if you want to play full on rage mode or you can select other options if you want to play legit. It works flawlessly can definitely recommend to everyone.

Xenos

The mod is great. Updated regularly and the admins are on discord every day answering questions and helping people You will get what you pay. The mod is easy to use and there is lots of settings you can use if you want to play full on rage mode or you can select other options if you want to play legit. It works flawlessly can definitely recommend to everyone.
Thank you :)
Online & Undetected

I can't speak to the mod, but I have purchased the script that they also sell.

The script itself works really well. It's not perfect no-recoil - but it shouldn't be to avoid detection. In that regards, it's pretty perfect.

However, there are some concerns:
1. 24/7 Support - I have found it to be very difficult to get support both on the forums and discord. I've seen the admins answer questions, but ignore mine, which brings me to #2.
2. A lot of the features that are advertised on their website (https://hypex.to/products/pubg-script/) don't actually exist:
  1. Rage No Recoil - this has been confirmed as not implemented, but is present in the mod, not the script. So, get the mod if you want this.
  2. Scope Support - does not have 4x support.
  3. Overlay.
  4. Custom Hotkeys.
That being said - even without these features, their script is very much worth it!

Last edited: