[WTS] Faceit bypass Csgo

so1ar

Selling faceit anticheat bypass csgo hack.

slot -5 (3 )

taking only 2 person

Can give Admin test for vouch

features - Radar / aim ( aim on working at the moment ) 6 months Still Undetected

Ping Me for proff

Only 2 person So Hurry ::)

Discord - javias#7345
Give some evidence that you have faceit bypass :D :D

lort1234

1. You didn't even read rules where to post even tho you are selling a radar hack which is "supposedly" Faceit anti cheat UD.
2. You are writing english really bad, which makes me think it would be really hard to actually code in english.
3. You basically didn't give any information or proof of your "supposedly" UD Faceit cheat.
4. You aren't even willingly to give proof on the actually forum that you are selling a 1500eu cheat + 250eu each month.
5. No one knows you as a coder, get some reputation before you try to sell a 1500eu cheat.

Conclusion: Either you are a scammer or just really stupid.
Advise: Make a vac secure cheat, make it UD with some other anti cheat also and sell that for a starter, when you actually got reputation as a coder try to sell this cheat again. The next time you sell actually give information about the cheat and proof of the cheat being Faceit UD, then you wait some months and try to sell it with the time that you actually are having proofs of it being UD.

BUT Good Luck with sales! Hope no one get's scammed and you consider what i advised! :)

javias

1. You didn't even read rules where to post even tho you are selling a radar hack which is "supposedly" Faceit anti cheat UD.
2. You are writing english really bad, which makes me think it would be really hard to actually code in english.
3. You basically didn't give any information or proof of your "supposedly" UD Faceit cheat.
4. You aren't even willingly to give proof on the actually forum that you are selling a 1500eu cheat + 250eu each month.
5. No one knows you as a coder, get some reputation before you try to sell a 1500eu cheat.

Conclusion: Either you are a scammer or just really stupid.
Advise: Make a vac secure cheat, make it UD with some other anti cheat also and sell that for a starter, when you actually got reputation as a coder try to sell this cheat again. The next time you sell actually give information about the cheat and proof of the cheat being Faceit UD, then you wait some months and try to sell it with the time that you actually are having proofs of it being UD.

BUT Good Luck with sales! Hope no one get's scammed and you consider what i advised! :)
Ty for your Information . can you ping me on discord ? javias#7345 thankq

lort1234

@javias @BlackWolfSante

As BlackWolfSante is saying this isn't enough proof. Infact this proof is not even for Faceit, you are playing matchmaking in the video or a community match, but NOT Faceit. You can see in the video that the server is only 64 tick and not 128 tick which Faceit servers are.

I would advise everyone not to buy this since the proof of a Faceit anti-cheat UD cheat isn't even provided.

514blizzy

Elder User
lmao very obvious these are fake reviews.

nice try tho

guy couldnt even answer or understand BASIC coding terms that even I understand