[Download] StarCode En/De-crypter

Sterillium

angelexo808 ure an experienced user cmon :D

a little tutorial:
u need to get the MapScript, then get the Inputs you need from there. like the encryption password, and the security level, thats it.

tell me the map and i can show you how to use it.
some maps use StarCode with other calculations, there u have to make the calculations on your own.

this program is only for experienced users.

angelexo808 ure an experienced user cmon :D

a little tutorial:
u need to get the MapScript, then get the Inputs you need from there. like the encryption password, and the security level, thats it.

tell me the map and i can show you how to use it.
some maps use StarCode with other calculations, there u have to make the calculations on your own.

this program is only for experienced users.
lol ya haha

I'm looking at "Night of the Dead" and I'm trying to find the weapon mod points. There's weapon mod points and then there's weapon mod stat points. They've fixed the counter where you need to have the correct counter to use the weapon mod stat points.

Hmmm I'm trying to find security levels for Undead Assault Chronicles but I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right parts, I just searched in "security" lol... I also found some bank data too. I was hoping you could provide me some more insight on what I should be looking for :/. I'm also not sure if UAC was encrypted using starcode :/

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG
```WAIuAluDTK190p2VcVADT5hnJj54gkOWha26Sd1a4L9EWIcoozAdZ3V6eEnxhmp2hdQn2W_7zCmlnNlEsclohj7MQnOF5Wia3QzBWsEYPIYiNxjDjZwFGOYCRw_a9z208hxRMc``` Is the string value I found using starbank. Thank you!

I tried it on another mapscript (Fallen World: Last Stand) and I found something but I'm not sure what to put in for security level.

3.PNG

500faults

Where do you find the map files on local disk again? Been a really long time since I tried to not rly totally on the work of others. Trying to do enchantbooks for Lotto

Sterillium

Anyone else that would like to get the new Zombie World: unity?
I fucked up my bank file and cant play the game anymore :(
you dont need this program for zombie world : unity.

this map is not encrypted.

the kills you can edit freely, every kill value is doubled, put it in 2 times where the 2 sections are.

the paragon are just simple calculations from tp and points you want.

tipp: max 1 value to 1000, copy and paste that value to all others.

ACAZ

Grand Master
} } string STARCODE_Encrypt(string s, string key){ int i=1;
int ls=StringLength(s); int lk=StringLength(key); string out="";
while(i<=ls){ out+=STARCODE_shiftForward( StringSub(s, i,i), StringSub(key, ((i-1)%lk)+1,((i-1)%lk)+1) );
i+=1; } return out; } string STARCODE_Decrypt(string s, string key){
int i=1; int ls=StringLength(s); int lk=StringLength(key);
string out=""; while(i<=ls){ out+=STARCODE_shiftBackward( StringSub(s, i,i), StringSub(key, ((i-1)%lk)+1,((i-1)%lk)+1) );
i+=1; } return out; } string STARCODE_Base10ToN(string current, int baseN){

Sterillium

} } string STARCODE_Encrypt(string s, string key){ int i=1;
int ls=StringLength(s); int lk=StringLength(key); string out="";
while(i<=ls){ out+=STARCODE_shiftForward( StringSub(s, i,i), StringSub(key, ((i-1)%lk)+1,((i-1)%lk)+1) );
i+=1; } return out; } string STARCODE_Decrypt(string s, string key){
int i=1; int ls=StringLength(s); int lk=StringLength(key);
string out=""; while(i<=ls){ out+=STARCODE_shiftBackward( StringSub(s, i,i), StringSub(key, ((i-1)%lk)+1,((i-1)%lk)+1) );
i+=1; } return out; } string STARCODE_Base10ToN(string current, int baseN){
???? XD