[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 24.10.2020)

sage

Oh I remember this :) takes me a while back. Can't believe this is still going after the website broke. Time to start playing this game again

Denethor

Perfectly working THX.

I'm just curious, why not make the Korean version? Is there any difference between NA/EUROPE and KOR?

Denethor

yes theres is a big difference in most of the values and encryption systems.

Thank you for answer. If it's not an excuse, may I ask for a just rough idea of how to touch the bank using cheat engine and dev tool? I'm curious about how in-game figures and bank files work and want to dig in it.

sage

Is there such thing as lag caused by an overload of numbers? I maxed out everything and I begin to lag at round 5. The game runs smoothly if I set my stats like xp/sp to half of the limit (half of 99,999,999). My bank files are fine, nothing is wrong, got the best of everything except unbearable lag. The game continued fine with my helpers easily 1 shotting everything for at least 100+ rounds.

Last edited:

Sterillium

Is there such thing as lag caused by an overload of numbers? I maxed out everything and I begin to lag at round 5. The game runs smoothly if I set my stats like xp/sp to half of the limit (half of 99,999,999). My bank files are fine, nothing is wrong, got the best of everything except unbearable lag. The game continued fine with my helpers easily 1 shotting everything for at least 100+ rounds.
i heard something about that yes, just test.