[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 24.10.2020)

Sterillium

Question: Have anyone found/decrypted enchanted books, or know how to do it. I would really appreciate the help of finding it. If not I'll continue the search on my own
i am the only developer this for this for years... lol
but i stopped too. if theres a other one, u'll see it on this forum or elitepvp

Onedude88

Sterillium you are a god. Thank you so much for this, i remember years ago you working on this and i checked a couple months back as i built a new pc and d3scene was just gone....i was saddened but moved on, the other night i had that itch for lotto defense but didnt want to start from scratch and i just decided to see, low and behold you are back. This works perfect as always (very excellent work btw) and extremely user friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to not only create this and upload it, but to make it available to all us scrubs, Cheers.

Sterillium

Sterillium you are a god. Thank you so much for this, i remember years ago you working on this and i checked a couple months back as i built a new pc and d3scene was just gone....i was saddened but moved on, the other night i had that itch for lotto defense but didnt want to start from scratch and i just decided to see, low and behold you are back. This works perfect as always (very excellent work btw) and extremely user friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to not only create this and upload it, but to make it available to all us scrubs, Cheers.
thank you very much :)

500faults

Just a warning guys this actually lets you create master and ultimate runes with crit chance and SP bonus, so don't do that by accident and get an account banned kek

Sterillium

wich bankfile is for the gems ? and how can i add the new ones without your program?
Decompile my program with <Enter any C# Decompiler here>
Watch which file and String
Open Dev-Tool
Change some 0 to 1 in that String.
Export to BankSigner or StarBank
Put value in
Resign it
Play.

ACAZ

Grand Master
i use the string from the bankfile and use the decrypt tool on your program but what have it to use at keyvalue and method ?^^

Sterillium

i use the string from the bankfile and use the decrypt tool on your program but what have it to use at keyvalue and method ?^^
press the "get Handle Code" button, then the Keyvalue fills, Method: 4

dont forget to choose your handle before u press the "get Handle Code" button.

Is not working with just the Dev tool.

Last edited:

500faults

Question: Have anyone found/decrypted enchanted books, or know how to do it. I would really appreciate the help of finding it. If not I'll continue the search on my own
You end up finding it and want to share with the class? I only ever try at this in like 10min periods then get bored and give up lel

fg4545

Can you do, hacker for the lottery version, there are a lot of new runes, if you know the subject, sorry for my eng.

500faults

Just in case you really don't know, Enchanted books are a newer resource for upgrading rune slots rather then runes themselves you earn them based on time played and earned faster the more GP you have, you get GP from title, per 25k rounds, 75 stars and 50 exrank up to a max of 25 without donating. EDIT: you might only play this map to bankhack it lel, I mainly play Zerg Hex and occasionally this with a legit and a hacked account, one to experience progression the other to be OP :D

Last edited: