[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 24.10.2020)

Sterillium

The Program is searching for every existing handle, if you choose a handle without SLD datas, it'll throw Error.
Checklist: Does my Handle exist? Does my Handle include existing SLD datas? I am using Windows. I'm using the standart installation of SC2. I havent renamed the "StarCraft II" folder.

If you think this program is totaly crap and it shows wrong handles; use the Manual version of this, there u can type everything you want, and it gives you the results you want.
Be clear; if you type wrong stuff, ur Bank will get resetted.

Attachments

Last edited:

500faults

I am selecting my handle, also tried typing it however I haven't gotten any redstones in game yet, could that be the reason for the error? It actually doesn't give the error if I try redstones > load values with an account that hasn't played LD

AbusedPet

Sigh..Just take the SLD put it into Documents> Starcraft 2> Accounts > the long number folder
And run it from there. No errors, auto places your handle, everything works, and yes, yes redstones work.

500faults

It still gave error, I did actually work when I wrote to it though for giving me redstones (error was still present) although they weren't working when I typed @rune

Sunnyd29

Jus so you know, I jus playd with a guy <Cruxis>jessy in lotto, n he was talkin about gettin banned. He said nxt month. He somehow figurd I’d hakt it, n I was think if there was something to say back or do back? What’s a lvl96 file look like. He also questiond the ex13 few I had in my profile.

mid someone wants to hop on in an hour n play a match, cuz iuo how to do screenshots, do it, Then tel me if I did something wrong. Mite have been friends with Han or something.

Sterillium

Jus so you know, I jus playd with a guy <Cruxis>jessy in lotto, n he was talkin about gettin banned. He said nxt month. He somehow figurd I’d hakt it, n I was think if there was something to say back or do back? What’s a lvl96 file look like. He also questiond the ex13 few I had in my profile.

mid someone wants to hop on in an hour n play a match, cuz iuo how to do screenshots, do it, Then tel me if I did something wrong. Mite have been friends with Han or something.
Gettin banned there is absolutely normal if you dont hide your XP jump + put in suspicious stats.
You should think before you use hacks.

500faults

Lol you're Sanjay aren't you, yeah you made it super fking obvious exp is showed as workers created on match history, so when you suddenly gain 33million workers created between 2 games, instant clap, if you want to do a big jump in exp you will have to do a bunch of games to push off the earlier games from your match history. There were several other obvious things too like impossible scores, ex13 for all difficulties, 14mill rounds played, all gems, and copy pasted runes.

Last edited:

Sunnyd29

Lol you're Sanjay aren't you, yeah you made it super fking obvious exp is showed as workers created on match history, so when you suddenly gain 33million workers created between 2 games, instant clap, if you want to do a big jump in exp you will have to do a bunch of games to push off the earlier games from your match history. There were several other obvious things too like impossible scores, ex13 for all difficulties, 14mill rounds played, all gems, and copy pasted runes.
Did we play? N yea i figured it out later. N how’d u check MY match history?

then you’re jessy I’m guessing.

how do you hide xp jumps?

500faults

Nah I'm not jessy but you were reported on Cruxis discord by her, and included in that report is your battle net profile link. The only way to hide an xp jump is to play a lot of sc2 games to push off your older games from match history that way nobody can see you gained a bunch of exp between two games. I said that in my previous post. Also your amount of rounds is too damn high, assume roughly 30xp/round when you setting your rounds

if your going to hack something just play solo thats what i do no one likes to see someone with unearned progress just play yourself :D

500faults

if your going to hack something just play solo thats what i do no one likes to see someone with unearned progress just play yourself :D
Yep because you have no reason to play with others if you hack since you can just give yourself all the co-op stars :D and you won't need team buffs if you have millions of SP

500faults

Hi,

333.333k scores on all modes:Works
270 rounds co-op works on all modes.
3.1m XP:Works
3x perfect han winner rune: Works
Most of the gems are working.

sometimes you will not receive all gems, it's a bit buggy, but still works.
going for 99m XP will reset your bankfile.
everything above 20m++ will fuck up your bankfile.

Special Thanks to:
Sterillium (Genarator) & Mr Nukealizer (Bank Signer) for programming these programms for free for the community.
(you don't need the BankSigner for this program).
FYI I just notice you missed your censorship on one the spots it shows your name lol, I hope thats not your real account.

Yep because you have no reason to play with others if you hack since you can just give yourself all the co-op stars :D and you won't need team buffs if you have millions of SP
Well actually there's history with this game, past conversations that lead to this, and unfortunately it was lost from the old website that was running. I think there was some conflict going on with the creator of the game and a player where it escalated from the player asking for help to hack SLD. I think it was something about monopolizing players to donate/give money to have a leg up above everyone else so that the creator can start making money and that stirred up the community. Then the creator of the game posted on d3scene saying to stop hacking SLD or "you're going to get it," or something along those lines. Thus began people using hacked accounts and playing with others.

Last edited:

Fimpo

Question: Have anyone found/decrypted enchanted books, or know how to do it. I would really appreciate the help of finding it. If not I'll continue the search on my own