[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 23.03.2021)

Deathleft

Elder User
View attachment 217
It took multiple tries but this is the best I can get to. I'm just missing these
View attachment 218
maybe reload my stars again and it'll work?

Oh I need more rounds to get more gp

Edit #3: fixed it, I'm fully maxed lol

Edit #4: I got to torment 20 and still lost despite being maxed :geek:
The funny part is, you can't beat the game.
Even with cheats you are not possible to play the last levels, because you deal 0 dmg.
Anyways a great work from Sterillium Hanloser is down

500faults

Tormenting on hall of fame is just for a high score, for actual stars/ex Tfin LeSSS is the highest. As far as I am aware there are no legit players on EUNA who have Tfin LeSSS. And the highest SP guy is a guy on korea known as 500mil guy, who gave han a lot of money.

Tormenting on hall of fame is just for a high score, for actual stars/ex Tfin LeSSS is the highest. As far as I am aware there are no legit players on EUNA who have Tfin LeSSS. And the highest SP guy is a guy on korea known as 500mil guy, who gave han a lot of money.
so max sp is actually 999,999,999 ?

500faults

I think they at least partially patched against your jewel cheat, most of the jewels load but not the +3 with ones over what can actually drop stats. like 60% AD ones since 50% is meant to be highest that drops.

Sterillium

I think they at least partially patched against your jewel cheat, most of the jewels load but not the +3 with ones over what can actually drop stats. like 60% AD ones since 50% is meant to be highest that drops.
7 dont load by purpose, i extra made a note in the cheat for that.
all jewels arent implemented in the game yet, and some are buggy, wait till theyre fully implemented, then it'll work.
he cant "patch" against my cheat.

500faults

The thing I'm mostly worried about is if he runs a check for jewels with more attributes then they should be able to have or has he done it in a stupid way where he can't do that.

Sterillium

The thing I'm mostly worried about is if he runs a check for jewels with more attributes then they should be able to have or has he done it in a stupid way where he can't do that.
this is not possible ... my hack does only what possible in the game, it emulates the values the map gives perfectly, so, no detection or whatever.
and Han is too stupid to decompile my Hack and read the code, so, dont worry. Jewels are perfectly save.

500faults

this is not possible ... my hack does only what possible in the game, it emulates the values the map gives perfectly, so, no detection or whatever.
and Han is too stupid to decompile my Hack and read the code, so, dont worry. Jewels are perfectly save.
That's good to hear, small request when you do next update, can you make all the square shaped ones the max stats they can have, you can only use 1 of each legendary at a time so you need a bunch of squares if you have extra jewel uses.

Sterillium

That's good to hear, small request when you do next update, can you make all the square shaped ones the max stats they can have, you can only use 1 of each legendary at a time so you need a bunch of squares if you have extra jewel uses.
Nope, this is not how my hack works, i'm sorry.

UrosHarry

Yo, effort very appreciated.

No idea if it was because i used the modifier or it was just a glitch in general but my rune kind of... exploded. I made a medium-high ultimate rune+0. Hadn't used it yet, equipped it mid grinding for runes to upgrade it. Then the first upgrade randomized the stats (went from +14 -> +12 atk, lot more changes) and made it still show as +0. 2nd upgrade just unleashed the beast. I havent seen what happens on reload yet, still on same grind session. This thing scares me though.

minor note: Since you can write to the files, can you also read the current values? So its easier to just mod slight stats (I acknowledge it only really matters when editing stars)
rune.png

Deathleft

Elder User
If anyone wants to play with other people who aren't also changing stats. You can use this guys stats as a point of reference and just go lower on every number (maybe like 20-30mill xp max), he's one of if not the strongest no life players, and for fk sake, make sure you do a bunch of games of something to push your previous games off your match history so there isn't a 20mill jump in xp that people can see on your history.
View attachment 209
Do you maybe hav a screenshoft of his rune?
I would be interesting to see which rune he is holding.