[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 23.03.2021)

Deathleft

Elder User
Dear
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am very grateful that Sterillium makes its program available to us free of charge, anyone who can donate perhaps even 5€ should donate to this user.
I have made the first step, with 100€.
My thanks for his years of work to develop this program tool.

There are fewer and fewer people who provide something for FREE.

*Lottery Defense:

keep in mind, do not play pubic with those stats, if your handle is banned, then you need an new account.
Do not increase XP over 9.999.999., if you do so, the game will crash after the first round.
This is logic based, because it cannot store more than this number, and after one round it trys to store as example 5 XP to the stack of 9.999.999, it can't = crashes.

Lottery Defense_Max Stats,

Sterillium

Dear
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am very grateful that Sterillium makes its program available to us free of charge, anyone who can donate perhaps even 5€ should donate to this user.
I have made the first step, with 100€.
My thanks for his years of work to develop this program tool.

There are fewer and fewer people who provide something for FREE.

*Lottery Defense:

keep in mind, do not play pubic with those stats, if your handle is banned, then you need an new account.
Do not increase XP over 9.999.999., if you do so, the game will crash after the first round.
This is logic based, because it cannot store more than this number, and after one round it trys to store as example 5 XP to the stack of 9.999.999, it can't = crashes.

Lottery Defense_Max Stats,
thank you so much, nice thinking too <3

500faults

If anyone wants to play with other people who aren't also changing stats. You can use this guys stats as a point of reference and just go lower on every number (maybe like 20-30mill xp max), he's one of if not the strongest no life players, and for fk sake, make sure you do a bunch of games of something to push your previous games off your match history so there isn't a 20mill jump in xp that people can see on your history.
1615865757782.png

500faults

The gems update confused me, because you already had those gems from v2.5, but now I realize you just fixed all the typos and made it neater :D
Not going to lie, fixing typos makes me happy.

Deathleft

Elder User
The gems update confused me, because you already had those gems from v2.5, but now I realize you just fixed all the typos and made it neater :D
Can you maybe share your bankfile with us?
we don't need your handle, just the bankfile, because you already have a stone, we need this.

We can sign your bankfile with ours while we just use nuclears signer.

Deathleft

Elder User
If anyone wants to play with other people who aren't also changing stats. You can use this guys stats as a point of reference and just go lower on every number (maybe like 20-30mill xp max), he's one of if not the strongest no life players, and for fk sake, make sure you do a bunch of games of something to push your previous games off your match history so there isn't a 20mill jump in xp that people can see on your history.
View attachment 209
what is LeSS, it gives over 50 Ex ranks or what ?

Sterillium

? No i added 10 new Gems in 2.6.
Fixed typos? I havent done that xD

500faults

lel, because 90%+ of the bank editors on this map use your program one of the memes was 'I wonder if hackers know if ex13 isn't the highest' now stupid people get to get caught in other stupid ways :D

SC2_x64_knlBlURnQx.jpg
It took multiple tries but this is the best I can get to. I'm just missing these
SC2_x64_z5ZnDow4s0.png
maybe reload my stars again and it'll work?

Oh I need more rounds to get more gp

Edit #3: fixed it, I'm fully maxed lol

Edit #4: I got to torment 20 and still lost despite being maxed :geek:

Last edited: