[Download] Lottery Defense Bankhack (Updated 23.03.2021)

500faults

HELLO, ARE YOU From Chinese country ? your Avatar is Chinese Language
Fairly sure that is because he has no avatar and it autofils an avatar based on the user looking at it's language, I see his avatar as A and mine as 5.

Also stellirium what's with the 2 different tower score things? Do I put both as the number I want? 1625426088985.png

TK680

you don't even need a legitimate email address to make a new sc2 account, just make a new account if you still want to play the map.
I made a new account and tries to change the stats, but it seems like the XP and Rounds, and score didn't work. Do you have a picture of your edited stats?

500faults

I made a new account and tries to change the stats, but it seems like the XP and Rounds, and score didn't work. Do you have a picture of your edited stats?
Maybe you are setting them too high, don't set xp more then 90million or it resets to 0.

Azi9

Hey, how do the bans usually work for people using this, is it solely through people being reported for sus stuff? I just want to grab a couple of those particularly RNG gems that are pissing me off, and am wondering if there's any sort of weird detection as to an edited bank file.

500faults

Hey, how do the bans usually work for people using this, is it solely through people being reported for sus stuff? I just want to grab a couple of those particularly RNG gems that are pissing me off, and am wondering if there's any sort of weird detection as to an edited bank file.
Solely through reports, a person has to notice you cheating for it to get back to the dev, the map can't tell him. They can tell from your match history in some ways though without you playing with them but if you just playing solo you will most likely never get banned.

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
Solely through reports, a person has to notice you cheating for it to get back to the dev, the map can't tell him. They can tell from your match history in some ways though without you playing with them but if you just playing solo you will most likely never get banned.
you can just outspam your history.

Is there any way to customize the Jewels, similar to the Rune page or Stars page? As of now its looks like its just a default click and receive layout.

HipHuman

Hi, thanks for nice program. It works awesome in NA SLD. But when I tried to use this program at KR, it doesn't work. (I think u meant to be that way since program terminates when I put KR handle number in) So the question is, is this program work in the same way in KR? Is encryption method same with KR / NA map? I attached KR SLD Bank file here. Thanks for your reply

Sterillium

Cleaner
Global Moderator
Hi, thanks for nice program. It works awesome in NA SLD. But when I tried to use this program at KR, it doesn't work. (I think u meant to be that way since program terminates when I put KR handle number in) So the question is, is this program work in the same way in KR? Is encryption method same with KR / NA map? I attached KR SLD Bank file here. Thanks for your reply
No.

HipHuman

Thanks for the reply. After I commented here, I tried to find various values for the Korean version of the bank file. I've found that the encryption methods aren't exactly the same, but they are similar. I even tweaked the values to figure out what each section meant. However, when I tried to substitute the encrypted value using the program you uploaded, I saw that it was applied differently. (For example, 99 red stones in the NA version are imported as they are, so 84 in the KR version. Same value imported to enchant book section, showed 845 books) Your program was very helpful to me. Can you give me a hint to solve this part? If for some reason you don't touch the KR file, please let me know. I will not comment any more. thank you.

Last edited:

500faults

Thanks for the reply. After I commented here, I tried to find various values for the Korean version of the bank file. I've found that the encryption methods aren't exactly the same, but they are similar. I even tweaked the values to figure out what each section meant. However, when I tried to substitute the encrypted value using the program you uploaded, I saw that it was applied differently. (For example, 99 red stones in the NA version are imported as they are, so 84 in the KR version. Same value imported to enchant book section, showed 845 books) Your program was very helpful to me. Can you give me a hint to solve this part? If for some reason you don't touch the KR file, please let me know. I will not comment any more. thank you.
Not designed for KR only for EU and NA versions.

Thanks but I know about that. I'm just trying to understand KR bankfile with this program.
you could probably analyze the differences between them. Try making a bank file with the exact stats of your KR onto a US or EU bank file, verify if they are the same and if not what are the differences such as patterns, are they two or three letters ahead from the alphabet, or are they multiplied with your signature. It's a lot of trial and error if you want it to work. This way is just one of many ways to get the program working, there's many others like finding out how to turn GOD mode on or something.

HipHuman

you could probably analyze the differences between them. Try making a bank file with the exact stats of your KR onto a US or EU bank file, verify if they are the same and if not what are the differences such as patterns, are they two or three letters ahead from the alphabet, or are they multiplied with your signature. It's a lot of trial and error if you want it to work. This way is just one of many ways to get the program working, there's many others like finding out how to turn GOD mode on or something.
`
yes I tried that. But the value is really long and complicated. In one case, 25 characters represent only two or three digits, and if you change a few randomly among 25 characters, there is a problem that the number is not displayed at all (or displayed as '0'). Most of the 25-digit numbers are meaningless numbers, and the true value is hidden in 1 or 2 digits. However, if you adjust the true value to the desired value, the number changes to 0. So i just import some exact values from NA version with this program, and actually works (even though they show me with different numbers). I have no problem fixing KR bankfile thanks to this program, but still don't know what is the exact value and how to generate exact values. Thank you

Last edited: