discord.gg/lunacheat
Contact Information: Dm or join Discord Server

Join Date on D3Scene: ✦ Sometime back in 2011

Name of Service: ✦ Astro Nitro Sniper

Time Undetected: ✦
Around 1 year

Price: 6$ Lifetime access

Terms of Service:

✦ No refunds are allowed , all sales are final.
✦ Software does not guarantee your accounts safety we are not responsible for ban although is very safe to use, but there can be ban waves. No bans reported yet.
✦ License used on this software will be until the method dies or stops working.
✦ PayPal fees are paid by customer using Friends & Family. Message me on discord if you gonna buy with PayPal.
✦ No account sharing it will result a ban, although we use hwid system and protection.

Proofs: Proof Proof Proof Proof

Vouches: (Can give some mods or admins for testing):

How does this work? What does it do ?
Astro Nitro Sniper snipes/snatches discord gift links for you. These links are found on the servers. Meaning that every time someone sends a discord nitro gift it will redeem it on your main account faster than any other sniper you will find!
Will it get updates ?
Yes, we provide updates as long as we are running this project to every buyer.
Is sniping is guaranteed ?
Yes, our sniper is very fast and it's the fastest on the market. However, the servers to snipe from are up to you.

Last edited:

Veri

Is there any risk for your discord account when you basically steal the giftcode? Like getting your Discord Account suspended

phoon

discord.gg/lunacheat
Is there any risk for your discord account when you basically steal the giftcode? Like getting your Discord Account suspended
Firstable stealing is a different thing you just redeeming code faster then anyone else. I mean it's based on your internet speed, but there is a solution for it as well. You redeeming it in 1 sec or less depends on internet speed.
The only risk is, if there is a waves.
There can be a ban waves on discord.
And the tool is getting updated by lowering wrong code scans so it's up to you.
You can read tos as well. There still no bans reported yet.
And there is way to get unbanned from discord as well if you get suspended by botting reason or spamming.
And also a lot of people getting and trying on alt accounts, I mean price is not big so yeah :)

Last edited:

jan

yes wrote my own a while back got warned by discord if I continued using it i'd get banned.
but I did get 2 years worth of nitro before that tho.

anyways any sniper claiming to be faster than others are pretty dumb, it's literally just a call to discords api, it all depends on your connection.

phoon

discord.gg/lunacheat
yes wrote my own a while back got warned by discord if I continued using it i'd get banned.
but I did get 2 years worth of nitro before that tho.

anyways any sniper claiming to be faster than others are pretty dumb, it's literally just a call to discords api, it all depends on your connection.
same here got 2 years and still getting so far not bad.
I mean even claiming 1-2 times worth less then actual price so yeah.