[CSGO] TakeUrBalls.com | External & Legit | 2+ Years UD | Starting at 5$/month

7Pho

Click on the thread design to get on our website.

A Free version is available on our website, and we are planning a reseller system also.
Get your safety today.

514blizzy

Elder User
Lol this guy is a moron. Has no idea how to conduct himself, will just post the 2 minute conversation we had.

[6:38 PM] d0t.:
Bonjour mon ami! How are you?
I just saw your post on D3

[6:38 PM] ImEqy:
Not your friend, but feel free to ask questions And no, we aren't looking for people to vouch.

LOL
wasn't asking for any vouches

[6:39 PM] ImEqy:
just in case

[6:39 PM] d0t.:
Damn, that's a nice way to start off something
not your friend.
I can tell you're very successful arent you

Jesus
You're funny bud

LOL
It's customary in life for people to say my friend
especially in france no? arent u frenchies supposed to be nice

[6:40 PM] ImEqy:
Depends on people, i am not "Nice" atleast, i don't treat everyone as a friend.

[6:41 PM] d0t.:
Well, it was a figure of speech
anyways , i had no interest in ur mm cheat, was going to ask u some questions in regards to a private project if ud be up for it
if u had any experience with league such as faceit or esea
but doesnt seem to me that ud be the one to talk about it with

7Pho

Yeah seems fine to contact someone for a "Esea / Faceit cheat" i don't know you.

you know, people usualy introduce themselves, like : hey i am "X" from D3 and i was wondering "X"

Unless you wanna have a cup of tea with me, it was just a pointless Discord DM.

OH and to answer your question :

Yes, but not for you sadly since you showed how cocky you are.

Oh, and it seems like you're like on EP*P, just a Vouch leecher right ? Aren't you the "Elder/VIP or whatever" who would post on every new valorant cheats asking for a vouch :) ? Pretty sure you wouldn't even have the funds for a Esea/Faceit cheat.

Last edited:

514blizzy

Elder User
A vouch leecher that's interesting as a matter of fact its quite the contrary I spend money to make sure no one else gets scammed. I'll ask for a vouch if not pay for it tonsee if they're legit or not. Probably spent your 6 month earnings in the last month. I got nothing to prove to you. Someone like you will never amount to anything. Keep selling your shitty 5$ paste ill be laughing to the bank. Oh and there's multiple people who can vouch to me having MORE than enough to pay for a league cheat. Unblock me on disxord and I'll show you.

Learn how to conduct business you dog. If anyone wants an affordable vac cheat theres 1000 more that are 10x better then this. This guys use a dma overlay for a mm cheat. Look how shitty your esp is.

Don't flatter yourself no one has heard of you, i simply said hey my friend and you decided to throw a fit

7Pho

A vouch leecher that's interesting as a matter of fact its quite the contrary I spend money to make sure no one else gets scammed. I'll ask for a vouch if not pay for it tonsee if they're legit or not. Probably spent your 6 month earnings in the last month. I got nothing to prove to you. Someone like you will never amount to anything. Keep selling your shitty 5$ paste ill be laughing to the bank. Oh and there's multiple people who can vouch to me having MORE than enough to pay for a league cheat. Unblock me on disxord and I'll show you.

Learn how to conduct business you dog. If anyone wants an affordable vac cheat theres 1000 more that are 10x better then this. This guys use a dma overlay for a mm cheat. Look how shitty your esp is.

Don't flatter yourself no one has heard of you, i simply said hey my friend and you decided to throw a fit
1 : The cheat is just a project that we maintain.

2 : Asking a vouch on 40 threads a day Oh boy.

3 : I don't care about your bi-annual spending spree, your Monthly / Yearly income as, you're a douche, and it doesn't make a difference to me.

4 : if you got enough money then just DM some b1g Name rich boy, didn't you contacted Skadro and got afraid of his pricing ?

TLDR : stop replying, you're just a child, go back spending your money on resellers, weirdos and your Ego, you'll get somewhere someday.

Azeron

Take ur Balls is a really good cheat !

It is constantly updated to allow a carefree game.
I use it for 1 year and I never had any problems with it.

Its free version will offer you a pleasant and simple way to play with it.

Its paid version when it is complete and customizable at will.

I recommend it with your eyes closed!

alpa67

Take ur Balls trop bien et fun !
Sa marche du tonnerre,
Version premium comme version free les 2 sont top, pas de banne!
Je recommande avec plaisir!

514blizzy

Elder User
1 : The cheat is just a project that we maintain.

2 : Asking a vouch on 40 threads a day Oh boy.

3 : I don't care about your bi-annual spending spree, your Monthly / Yearly income as, you're a douche, and it doesn't make a difference to me.

4 : if you got enough money then just DM some b1g Name rich boy, didn't you contacted Skadro and got afraid of his pricing ?

TLDR : stop replying, you're just a child, go back spending your money on resellers, weirdos and your Ego, you'll get somewhere someday.
1 : Congratulations, I can copy paste also and sell it for 5$

2 : Asking for a vouch is perfectly fine if the person is looking to get some reputation, something you clearly have nothing of.

3 : Clearly you do as you mentioned above. Pretty sure you wouldn't even have the funds for a Esea/Faceit cheat

4 : I did contact Skadro, I'm glad you can read other forum posts, Skadro refused to show me any proof of his almighty cheat, is that complaining to you?

So let me get this straight again, I say hello my friend and this is me being a child? Not the other way around? You acting like a tough guy on the internet? Literally kys kid, I'll shit on you any day of the week. Peasant

Quick Edit: It's cute how you have two fanboys join and post on your thread, need the change? I'll send you some

DarkJesture_

Administrator
Alright bois let's take a chill pill. Clearly this is use at your own risk, as most "undetected 2+ years and only 5$" cheats that you've never heard of until now are.

And yes, it IS childish to get all huffy and puffy over being called friend.

It's also childish to tell people to kill themselves over the internet.

I think both of you have made your points :)

7Pho

Alright bois let's take a chill pill. Clearly this is use at your own risk, as most "undetected 2+ years and only 5$" cheats that you've never heard of until now are.

And yes, it IS childish to get all huffy and puffy over being called friend.

It's also childish to tell people to kill themselves over the internet.

I think both of you have made your points :)
We were on the forum before under the name of Qwertycheat in 2018 then made a full rework of the cheat and renamed for various reasons
(we had some issues with our host which was bad and refused to fix the issues with our domain and the website responsiveness, latency issues etc... and since it was either shut down the services for 14 days or just swap domain and host, we took the rename.)

some people knows it, we mainly have french customers tho, it is UD for more than 2 years and yeah it's 5$ cuz we don't care about the money it is more about the project itself and working on the security more than the "feature" side.

Legitimately thought that some people would get over the "Low price so it's a paste and risky buy"

1 : Congratulations, I can copy paste also and sell it for 5$

2 : Asking for a vouch is perfectly fine if the person is looking to get some reputation, something you clearly have nothing of.

3 : Clearly you do as you mentioned above. Pretty sure you wouldn't even have the funds for a Esea/Faceit cheat

4 : I did contact Skadro, I'm glad you can read other forum posts, Skadro refused to show me any proof of his almighty cheat, is that complaining to you?

So let me get this straight again, I say hello my friend and this is me being a child? Not the other way around? You acting like a tough guy on the internet? Literally kys kid, I'll shit on you any day of the week. Peasant

Quick Edit: It's cute how you have two fanboys join and post on your thread, need the change? I'll send you some
1 : Then go for it.

2 : Fine, we all have our thoughts about it, asking for a vouch on every sales isn't a thing that i appreciate seeing.

3 : K. bud.

4 : Skadro have his reasons, and to be honnest it is not my problem, i know some people don't deal with him because of "scam" related shit.

5 : I deal with people differently depending on how they approach me, as i said to everyone on our discord : If you DM, go straight to the point, i prefer direct people who know what they want than people trying to be as friendly as possible just to ask for a simple thing, and atleast i have enough respect to not ask someone to kill himself, you're getting mad for nothing.

Anyway, have a great day.

And for your edit : Not fanboys, just posted the D3Scene thread on discord so people could throw their reviews, are you sure you ever ran a business ? :)

Last edited:

Zamout

Take ur balls, and a very good cheat, I used the free version, for a few weeks on my main account, (seeing that it was regularly updated and adminstrator who reacts quickly to requests and questions), I I took the premium and I am clearly not disappointed if you are legit and you know how to play you would have no problem with the overwatch (the VAC can do nothing against the technology of take ur balls).
Conclusion: the cheat and safe and easy to use
a discord in support FR and EN
(Google Trad)

Last edited:

killess

Lol this guy is a moron. Has no idea how to conduct himself, will just post the 2 minute conversation we had.

Bonjour mon ami! How are you?
I just saw your post on D3

[6:38 PM] ImEqy:
Not your friend, but feel free to ask questions And no, we aren't looking for people to vouch.

LOL
wasn't asking for any vouches

just in case

Damn, that's a nice way to start off something
not your friend.
I can tell you're very successful arent you

Jesus
You're funny bud

LOL
It's customary in life for people to say my friend
especially in france no? arent u frenchies supposed to be nice

[6:40 PM] ImEqy:
Depends on people, i am not "Nice" atleast, i don't treat everyone as a friend.

[6:41 PM] d0t.:
Well, it was a figure of speech
anyways , i had no interest in ur mm cheat, was going to ask u some questions in regards to a private project if ud be up for it
if u had any experience with league such as faceit or esea
but doesnt seem to me that ud be the one to talk about it with
I don’t even bother buying from this guy. What an ass attitude.

Antyss77

The best cheat CS:Go I know 6 months that I use it with 250$ of inventory and I've never been ban and yet I play obvious, I advise you you won't be disappointed of their free version even if the premium version is much better

Abdoulaye

Take ur Balls is a really good cheat !

It is constantly updated to allow a carefree game.
I use it for 6 monhs and I never had any problems with it.

Its free version will offer you a pleasant and simple way to play with it.

Its paid version when it is complete and customizable at will. Very good !

I recommend it with your eyes closed!

My english is so bad, i copy / paste good reply :)

Chaud-pain

KernelMode

Elder User
No problem. Please give me feedback after you test it.
Disable anti virus, launch loader.

username: jpaudet
password: d3scene

Have Fun !

Also, use the CSGO hack only. The Rainbow Six Siege included in this test loader is outdated.

Attachments