[WTB] Buying Faceit Client Cheat Aimbot/Triggerbot [Paying $300 for a referral if you find me someone]

Looking for an aimbot/triggerbot for faceit client

If you can find me a legit seller who has reputation or willing to prove they've got the goods I am willing to give you $300 to direct me to him.

Willing to pay a lot of money for this.

lort1234

Looking for an aimbot/triggerbot for faceit client

If you can find me a legit seller who has reputation or willing to prove they've got the goods I am willing to give you $300 to direct me to him.

Willing to pay a lot of money for this.
I wish you the best of luck, but this isn't how you will get any contacts.

lort1234

Not posting publically.
But you asked public for one, and also how are you giving out the 300usd if you aren't saying which dev you found, and from who you found it? This should be reported as scam if not done so, since you would pay 300usd for someone that could recommend or get you in contact with someone for a faceit cheat.

But you asked public for one, and also how are you giving out the 300usd if you aren't saying which dev you found, and from who you found it? This should be reported as scam if not done so, since you would pay 300usd for someone that could recommend or get you in contact with someone for a faceit cheat.
If admins need to contact me for proof I sent the person $300 who referred me to the seller then be my guest but just because you sent me some scammers doesn't justify you to be in that group.

lort1234

If admins need to contact me for proof I sent the person $300 who referred me to the seller then be my guest but just because you sent me some scammers doesn't justify you to be in that group.
Lmao i did not recommend anyone that i send to you, i sended some links to someone that might be able to do it, and also some that actually have it done. Next time don't post something like this in publich if you are going to be a d*ckhead.