ATTN Sterillium

is it possible i can message you in private about a old program u made i dont really wanna discuss it in public because the mapmaker has recently become active again on the map and i dont want to risk him seeing people trying to hack his game and works on making it extremely hard to edit the bank for an amateur like me because now when you open the bank file u can see a warning that if u tried hacking the stats everything will reset now not just the part your trying to edit i only play solo for games i edit the bank to so word wouldnt get out from just me i usually stick with the trusty search button but no one has asked for anything on this map recently and it was still oin the old d3scene that i found this program in a very old thread and im not going to ask if u can remake another program i just want to ask how the program was generating the numbers thanks for all your help ive gotten with just reading your replies to other people i appreciate your work

500faults

Sounds like another lotto def question lol, the dev for that has in the past checked here but he can't stop sterilliums program without wiping everyones bank files because even if he changes the encryption the map would still read the old version of bank files.

Sterillium

Sounds like another lotto def question lol, the dev for that has in the past checked here but he can't stop sterilliums program without wiping everyones bank files because even if he changes the encryption the map would still read the old version of bank files.
Exactly right!