[WTS] ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€ CS:GO accounts at the lowest prices on the market! - Eldorado.GG ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ€

BlackWolfSante

Elder User
Overall I can recommend them but I got scammed sofar 2 times cuz people abuse their warranty system. They wait till the time passed. Example cuz I speak with exerpience here I bought 2 LoL accounts both got taken back after a month they contact Riot support and got the accounts back and sold it again. And obv. Eldorado canโ€™t do anything about it.

i bought a 3rd account and still have it I guess its gambling with luck.

Last edited:

Eldorado

Thank you for your insights. We are constantly working to improve our platform to make it as safe and easy to use as possible for both buyers and sellers.

bismarc123

Thank you for sharing this information. quite recently, thanks to this service, I was able to buy an account in the CSGO. I chose the rank of BIGSTAR for myself. During the game, I understand that I do not meet this rating, but I feel the game well and understand how to act in difficult situations. Gradually, I will get enough experience to be the best in my team during ranked games. Also, I often watch professional matches and can predict the victories of some teams after 2 rounds. This way I was able to make good money on เนเธ—เธ‡เธšเธญเธฅ betting. My predictions often come true, and perhaps I will do it more often in order to earn money.