[WTS] πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€ CS:GO accounts at the lowest prices on the market! - Eldorado.GG πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€

BlackWolfSante

Elder User
Overall I can recommend them but I got scammed sofar 2 times cuz people abuse their warranty system. They wait till the time passed. Example cuz I speak with exerpience here I bought 2 LoL accounts both got taken back after a month they contact Riot support and got the accounts back and sold it again. And obv. Eldorado can’t do anything about it.

i bought a 3rd account and still have it I guess its gambling with luck.

Last edited:

Eldorado

Thank you for your insights. We are constantly working to improve our platform to make it as safe and easy to use as possible for both buyers and sellers.

I like CS: GO, and I've wanted to buy an account for a long time. I can't find a really good place to buy an account. How lucky I got to this forum. Thanks for the information.

Falco991

I like CS: GO, and I've wanted to buy an account for a long time. I can't find a really good place to buy an account. How lucky I got to this forum. Thanks for the information.
Hi, I love to play CS: GO and spent a long time looking for a safe and good place to buy an account, but I could not find it. While I was looking for sites to buy a CS: GO account, I came across an app where I can Earn cryptocurrency with the app. This application made me happy because you can not only play the game, but I can earn money on this in the game. By the way, this app, I also saw that you could earn on CS: GO. I do not know how much is true, but I want to try it shortly. Thanks for sharing the information and comments.

Last edited: