These are the official D3scene Rules followed by our D3scene disclaimer. By viewing D3scene you agree, that you have read the rules and that you will not violate the disclaimer and rules.
Please follow these rules while browsing the forum and posting:
General posting rules:
- Anything a Global Moderator or Administrator says, goes. Arguing will only get you banned.
- In case of a dispute, see rule #1.
- Registering for the purpose of Spamming, Scamming, Harassing, Advertising, evading a previous ban, or starting trouble in any way will result in a permanent ban. This includes but is not limited to offensive usernames, multiple accounts (we know), etc.
- No Advertising (unless approved by an Administrator). If you do not have permission to advertise, 5 infractions will be added to your account for each offending post. (this does not apply to the Private server ads board)
- Do not spam/go off-topic. To spam or go off-topic is to hijack/steal a thread with something irrelevant and unrelated to the subject. So if the thread is about Counter-Strike cheats, and suddenly someone says something about cookies, then it is spam and is off-topic. This will result in a warning and/or your post deleted.
- Do not post more than one time in a row. If you have posted something, and would like to add something you have forgotten, then use the Edit button () to add what you forgot.
- Do not bump your thread more than once per 24 hours unless someone else has made a comment.
- Do not gravedig threads that are 3+ months old. If you see someone gravedigging please report the post and the moderators will delete the post and infract the user.
- Do not flame or insult other users of D3scene. You are not allowed to flame/insult by posting in the forum, sending Private Messages (PM) or posting in the shoutbox. If you do flame/insult, we HAVE and WILL use the right to ban you from the community PERMANENTLY.
- If an administrator/moderator tells you something, then take a second and listen (read it twice), before responding. Remember that we are the ones in charge and decide your fate.
- The Staff has the right to ban you at any time for any reason.
- Please try to write decent and understandable English. If you need assistance, use Google Translate.
- If you want to upload a file, use a free file hosting service such as AnonFiles, Google Drive, or Dropbox. If the file contains any type of malware, you will be banned PERMANENTLY.
- Do not use huge or offensive avatars or signature pictures!
- Give detailed explanations of your problems!
Stating that "I start the bot and it doesn't work! Please help!" won't lead anywhere, if you don't state the full approach of your problem (what you do, how you do it). Give more details on what you have tried, what error you get and what the program doesn't do right.
- Do not ask people to send files to your email by using the forum, use the Private Messaging System integrated into the forum.
- Do not make multiple accounts. If one of your accounts is banned and you make a new account, you will be permanently IP banned. If you forgot your password, then use the password recovery instead of making a new account.
- Do not beg another member to give you reputation. Reputation must be earned and given freely. Do not abuse the reputation system.
- If you do break any rule, then we have the right to close, disable or even ban your account and IP from D3scene forever.
- Don't steal content from other websites and users without honoring and asking the original author for permission. A good start always is a link back to website where you found the content. Do not claim other people's work as your own. Doing so will result in an infractions and repeated abuse will be a ban.
- Using the "Report to moderator" button for anything other than notifying us of a post violating the rules will result in an infraction being added to your account.
- Do not post pirated software. Doing so will result in an infraction.
- Do not create multiple threads advertising the same service, or multiple services for different games. Create just 1. For more info see: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/rules-announcements/123395-regarding-multiple-threads.html
- Lastly, and most importantly: TRY TO USE COMMON SENSE - IT SAVES LIVES.
In addition to D3scene's rules, Google AdSense has a list of prohibited content. We are required to remove content of this nature, or risk loosing our ad revenue.
- Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
- Pornography, adult, or mature content
- Hacking/cracking content includes guides like Brian Kopps and Joanas!
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Excessive profanity
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking, e.g., your site's PageRank
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
- Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails", This includes, but is not limited to, sites such as NeoBux, Lockerz, and any other PPC/PTC site. We will remove any new threads that include said content.
- Hyperlinks where you have to fill a survey to get the content or to download something. Surveys are not allowed at all.
Disclaimer for the usage of D3scene:
This disclaimer applies to any section, page or file in this site where appropriate.
D3scene records your IP and hostname. If you damage D3scene, we will give out your contact data
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE WEBMASTERS AT D3scene.com DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBMASTERS AT D3scene.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SERVER.
D3scene.com cannot be held responsible if any of the information and/or files contained on this site is used in the pursuit of illegal activities such as copyright infringement or piracy. YOU MUST LEGALLY OWN THE GAME(S) THE VARIOUS PROGRAMS (CONTAINED HEREIN) MODIFY TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES ON THIS SERVER.
Here on D3scene, as far as we know, we only have Cheats/Hacks that change the byte patterns etc. of the product and do not use any material from the commercial copyrighted product. For a cheat to be declared illegal, this "requires the cheat/hack [fix] programmer to disassemble the program code and sometimes use part of that code to make the cheat [fix]." (BSA). Our Game Cheats/Hacks sections also acts as a library displaying many different individuals exploits with games. Therefore the Cheats/Hacks on D3scene are fully legal according to the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Most of the cheats (hacks) on this website are submitted by 3rd party readers and their accuracy can not be guaranteed. We can not be responsible for this information or the accuracy/lawfulness thereof.
If you believe one or more of the works offered in our library infringes on one or more of your copyrights, trademarks, or any other legal protections, contact the administrator of the site with proof of ownership. If it is determined you are the rightful and truthful owner of the aforementioned work(s), the work(s) will be removed from the site within 7 days.
Any false DMCA-based attacks will be construed as an attack on our legal rights to provide gaming enhancement and will not be tolerated and may be subject to a counter-claim.
The registration and use of this forum is completely free for you.
This board can edit or even delete your account for any reason.
In conclusion, all material on D3scene is fully legal in the United States and Germany. However D3scene is managed from Germany and must therefore be treated under German law.
D3scene.com also stores and reads cookies to and from your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our forums and general website features to recognize your browser for when you return to this web site. By using this website, you agree that both the D3scene.com webserver, and any trusted 3rd party we chose, such as advertising networks, may place a tracking cookie on your machine and access it at any time during your session. In general, cookies are safe and are not a security issue when being used from 'trusted' internet sites, such as D3scene.com. For information on how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit AboutCookies.org.
All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are realeased under the Creative Commons Public license. You may freely redistribute our content as long as you keep the creator of the content mentioned as the original author . Attribute the author by placing a backlink to the actual content (thread). For Full details read: Creative Commons Legal Code. All your submissions on D3scene are released under the Creative Commons Public license as well. By posting you accept your work being published under the CCPL.
We believe that giving others the freedom to modify, share, and augment our code contributes to the goal of bringing freedom of communication to the Internet. The CCPL allows us to ensure that any modifications to our code remain free, so that everyone may enjoy their benefits.